Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fun mornings...

Here's to "fun" mornings. :) Emma Grace woke up to tell me that she had wet her bed. Mind you, the child wears pullups at night. I was not home when the kids went to bed last night, since I had a meeting. So, guess who was in charge? ;) Anyway, I asked her where her pullup was. She told me, "Daddy said I could wear panties to bed." Niiiiice. So one quick phone call to DH later (to thank him for the lovely "gift" this morning) confirmed that he had not, indeed, told her that. What a little spitfire I have! The sheets go in the dryer in about 10 minutes. *sigh*

After all that drama, I thought for sure we were in the clear. No such luck. You would think that at 6 years old, EJ would just know that you can't climb a bookshelf. Unfortunately, that is not the case. But, I bet it is now! I'm not even cleaning it up until I get home this afternoon.




No children were harmed in the filming of this event (though he came awfully close to a good old-fashioned beating LOL). Please don't send me hate mail about not wall-anchoring my bookshelves...allowing my kid to be in a room unsupervised...having too many toys...the fact that they have their own TV...or to let me know that my baseboards need to be repainted. :)

3 comments:

  1. lol.... thanks for keeping it real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is why I love you! this is too funny! Sounds alot like my mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, wow I could have written the end of that. Anchoring furniture to the wall? I hear about such things but do people actually do that? Too many toys? We have toys coming out of our ears! Not allowing children to be in a room unsupervised? Snort...(yes I snorted) it's sounds so good in theory...

    ReplyDelete