Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The best Christmas ever?

I'm not sure, but I think this might be one for the record books (at least my own personal "record book"!). This Christmas has been wonderful! My entire family was home...my brother from college in Springfield, MO, my step-brother from Dallas, TX, and my DH, kids and I were all there. My sister is living at home while pursuing her masters, so we were actually ALL together. My kids got exactly what they had asked Santa for (thank God they only asked for one thing each! LOL). They were so excited for Christmas, and their excitement was contagious. Christmas Eve service was at the church my Grandmom attends, which is what we did when I was growing up. We also even went to my Uncle's house after the service, just like old times...but without the tension that used to be there. It was really a perfect Christmas! My grandmother and great-aunt came on Christmas morning to watch the kids open their gifts, and my kids were so patient while waiting on them to arrive! :) I'm so proud of them!!! Here are a couple pics:
My beautiful, precious kiddos on Christmas Eve:

My brothers, sister and me:

Having fun:


5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Christmas Amy!! Happy New Year tonight!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Amy!!! It DOES sound like a perfect Christmas. There is nothing like being around your family to make it all seem that much more special. Love and hugs to you.

    BTW, that first pic cracked me UP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pictures!! It certainly sounded like a wonderful family Christmas...celebrated just the way it was meant to be!! Your kiddos look so happy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kids Amy! And I love the sibling photos, too funny!
    Glad you had a wonderful Christmas and hope you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like y'all had a blast! I also love the pic of the kiddos, they are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete