Monday, December 1, 2008

December already?!

I can't believe that today is December 1st. Elliot had his birthday party last Saturday (he hated the whole cake concept and wouldn't touch it!). Christmas is right around the corner! My kids are so excited for the holiday, and their excitement is so contagious. Their eyes light up every time the Christmas tree does! We hung our outside lights last night. My husband keeps joking that you must be able to see our house from outer space. I don't think it's quite THAT bright, but... This is the first year that we've really decorated the the outside. We've hung a few strands of lights before, but this year, we really lit it up. We haven't done any lights since we've lived here, and now that this is our last Christmas in this house, we decorate it! LOL I told DH that we are definitely decorating next year! I wonder how palm trees look all lit up??? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment