Thursday, January 15, 2009

FI-NUH-LEE!!!

EJ finally lost his first tooth last night. It's been wiggly for quite some time, which is just my most favorite part of the whole process (hear that sarcasm?). "Look, Mom. Look how wiggly it is." At least 10 times a day. So, anyway, last night, his Dad was tucking him into bed, and in the course of pulling up the covers, my husband smacked his hand into EJ's face (nice, right?). I guess it wasn't too hard, since he didn't cry (EJ, that is). He did, however, have that wiggly little tooth pop right out. He's ecstatic. He's been waiting "for-eeeeeeever" to finally lose a tooth. It went under his pillow, where the Tooth Fairy (who thankfully had been preparing for this moment) left him a $5 bill. Geeze...inflation! When I was a kid, she only left a quarter! :) The TF did tip me off, though, that all the rest of his teeth are only worth a dollar. She doesn't want to go completely broke!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Talk about inflation - LOL! I see the toothfairy is using it as a type of "downpayment" for the rest of his teeth? Too cute! I love kid pics with missing teeth. The epitome of childhood ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. See we don't have inflation. What I did was buy a package oof toys that they like. Pokemon, bakugan (sp) and it will be girly stuff for cassie when she loses a tooth. When a tooth falls out they get one of those toys and a dollar. They like it. Love the picture.
    Didn't know I was on here did ya. I hope it's okay.

    ReplyDelete