Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I LOVE COUPONS!!!

I really do. Lori Clayton presented a mini-version of her coupon class at my MOPS meeting about a month or so ago. She's AMAZING! Since we were getting ready to move, I wasn't really able to put much of her advice into practice. I have, however, been trying it out a little up here at my Mom's. This week was, by far, my best experience with using coupons! I made my shopping list from the sales circular for my Mom's grocery store. I then found coupons that matched up. I spent $93, but my coupon savings was over $58!!! I got $150 worth of groceries for $93 (and this was for items that I was purchasing anyway...I did not get anything extra simply because I had a coupon).

My best deal was International Delights creamers. The small bottles were on sale for $.99, already a great price. The International Delights website had $1 off coupons...any size, any variety! You can only print 2 per computer, but I got my Mom, step-dad and sister to let me use their laptops, and I used both my new and old laptops to print coupons. I got 10 bottles of creamer for FREE!!! SOOOOO exciting. It's addictive, really. I actually can't wait for the circular to come out for this week (comes out tomorrow!!). I feel like a detective! :) I guess it helps that I feel like this is part of my contribution to our stay here. So far, I've saved her about $100 through the use of coupons...and that's just in the 3 weeks we've been here.

If you are in the Hampton Roads area, you should really check her out! Click on the links above to find out more about Lori and her class. The best part about her class is her money-back guarantee. If you don't save the cost of the class in your first month of doing her program, she'll give you your money back!

Happy couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment